New deal gives all 14/15 Crystal season passholders free access to nine of the finest resorts in the country. Starting January 31, 2015 the extended family is offering free lift tickets to all passholders! This not only allows Crystal passholders to hit The Summit for free for a limited time, but also includes free visits to every ski resort in the Boyne Resorts family for the rest of the 14/15 season! Read on for details, redemption info and exclusions.
No Lodging Required
The following resorts do not require passholders to have lodging booked for free lift access:
- Summit at Snoqualmie (Free visits end February 13th, 2015)
- Cypress, BC
- Brighton, UT
- Loon Mountain, NH
Lodging Required to Redeem Free Lift Ticket
Lodging booked through each resort’s central reservations is required for each day of lift access at the following resorts:
- Big Sky Resort, MT – Big Sky Central Reservations: 1-800-548-4486
- Boyne Highlands Resort, MI – Boyne Highlands Reservations: 1-800-462-6963
- Boyne Mountain, MI – Boyne Mountain Reservations: 1-800-462-6963
- Sunday River, ME – Sunday River Reservations: 1-800-543-2754
- Sugarloaf, ME – Sugarloaf Reservations: 1-800-843-5623
Lift ticket redemption details:
- You must show your valid 14/15 Crystal season pass* at the resort ticket window
- One ticket per passholder per day
- Lift tickets are for Crystal passholders only
* Crystal Mountain Gold, Gold Peak To Summit, Bronze Unlimited and Bronze Limited passes are eligible for this new benefit.
Learn more about our Sister Resorts by clicking here
We hope you’ll take advantage of this amazing opportunity to go explore a new place!