Crystal Mountain Resort is dedicated to providing memorable experiences that inspire and rejuvenate our community. We are proud of our community and we strive to support our neighbors. By giving back to the community, we hope to thank those that have continued to support Crystal Mountain through the years and those who are working hard to improve our surrounding communities. Crystal Mountain Resort donates each year to numerous non-profit organizations whose initiatives improve the overall quality of life in our community.
Each request will receive consideration based on the resort’s policies. Our guidelines are as follows:
- Organizations must submit donation requests by email and include their 501(3)c, a letter of intent and information about the event
- Product donations are usually limited to Washington State organizations.
- Consideration will be given to those organizations that send their request at least two months before the event and for those supporting social causes: health & welfare, children & families, arts & education and recreation.
- Please be sure to describe the people who would benefit from the donation, as well as the background and purpose of your agency.
- Request must be sent 60 days before the event.
We would love to assist everyone in need, but are unable to donate to the following:
- Individuals or Individual Families
- For-profit Organizations
- Political Parties
- Organizations located outside of the Pacific Northwest
Crystal Mountain Resort
Attn: Donation Committee
33914 Crystal Mountain Blvd.
Crystal Mountain, WA 98022