Follow CM FREERIDE on Facebook for all the latest news and updates.
Crystal Mountain Resort will host an International Freeskiers and Snowboarders Association (IFSA) sanctioned junior freeride competition February 21-24th, 2019.
Freeriders are scored based on line choice, fluidity, technique, control, and style as they navigate through natural terrain featuring trees, steeps, cliffs, chutes, drops and gullies where they are rewarded for using the features creatively. Showcasing their skills in Crystal’s most challenging terrain, this next generation of rippers are redefining the sport of Freeride.
This is an amazing competition with the best juniors in the country throwing down on some of our steepest runs. They are sure to put on a great show. Ages 12-17.
Schedule of Events:
- Athlete Check-in: Feb. 20, 2019 beginning at 8:30a.m.
- Inspection Date: Feb. 20, 2019 – All Day
- Competition Dates: Feb. 21-23, 2019
- Weather Day: Feb. 24, 2019
- Athlete Dinner: February 22nd, 2019 at 6:00p.m.
- Event Price: $180 – includes 1 free Athlete Dinner (Families & Friends may purchase dinner tickets for $32)
2/20/19: Registration and Inspection
2/21/19: 12-14 athletes ski and snowboard
2/22/19: 15-18 athletes ski and snowboard
2/24/19: Weather day