Catch the Sunrise at 6,872′
In celebration of the last day of the 2018-19 winter season, we will be running the gondola early for guests to catch the sunrise at the summit of Crystal Mountain. The Mt. Rainier Gondola will be open starting at 5:30 a.m. for guests to upload to watch the sunrise at 6:08 a.m. After enjoying the sunrise, guests may make a reservation in advance to have brunch at the Summit House Restaurant and continue to soak up the views of Mt. Rainier.
*Summit House brunch is currently full, no more reservations are available.
UPDATE: No longer accepting walk-ins after brunch service. Ice Bar will remain available.
5:30a.m. Mt. Rainier Gondola open for uploads (No skis allowed until 9:00a.m. unless you added First Tracks to your reservation. Everyone must have a ticket or season pass to ride the gondola to enjoy the sunrise)
5:15 a.m. – 6:45 a.m. Ticket windows will be open for scenic tickets sales (everyone going up must have a ticket or season pass)
5:30 a.m. – 6:30 a.m. Sunrise viewing along the ridge (Great for photographers wanting to capture a beautiful sunrise from the summit ridge)
6:00 a.m. Easter Sunrise Non-Denomination Service (Optional)
6:08 a.m. Sunrise
7:00 a.m. First brunch seating at the Summit House Restaurant (SOLD OUT)
9:00 a.m. Second brunch seating at the Summit House Restaurant (SOLD OUT)
11:00 a.m. Third brunch seating at the Summit House Restaurant (SOLD OUT)
Summit House Brunch (FULL)
- In the circumstances that weather moves in and we can’t operate the Mt. Rainier Gondola, the Brunch will be held at the Bullwheel
Brunch Buffet Menu
- Assorted Frittata’s: Winter Mushroom & Thyme, Roasted Tomato & Basil, Olive & Artichoke
- Applewood Bacon/ Breakfast Sausage Links
- Roasted Red Potatoes Lyonnaise
- Thyme Roasted Winter Root Vegetables
- Seared Steelhead, Mixed Olive & Artichoke Tapenade, Braised Black Beans
- Oven Roasted Tomato Mac N’ Cheese “Fondue” Bake
- Herb Brined Brown Sugar Baked Ham, Carved, Horseradish Creme
- Assorted Bread/Bagel/Pastry Display
- Smoked PNW Salmon, Capers, Red Onions, Chive Whipped Cream Cheese, Tomato Relish
- Assorted Deviled Eggs
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad, Bacon Lardons, Lemon, Parmesan
- Mixed Green Salad, Pickled Red Onion, Cucumber, Tomato, French Vinaigrette
- Assorted Dessert Table
- & More
The Easter Sunrise Service is optional for guest and will be held at 6:00a.m. Service location will be held just down the ridge/stairs from the gondola terminal. Appropriate footwear and additional layers highly recommended. No reservations needed.
Skiing Easter Bunny
Catch him if you can… The Easter Bunny will hit the slopes with a basket of candy at 9:00 a.m.
Easter Egg Hunt
This will take place at the Alpine Inn starting at 12:30 p.m. for children 10 and under. Parents – please bring 12 candy filled eggs to the Alpine Inn by 11am.