ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING LATE-SEPTEMBER
EXPLORE EVEN MORE OF THE MOUNTAIN YOU LOVE
Spend some quality time with one of our pro instructors to improve your skills. Whether it’s your first time skiing or snowboarding or you know the terrain better than the wildlife, our instructors will help you gain the abilities and confidence you need to reach the next level. Make the most of your time at Crystal with a lesson from one of our pros.
Adult Group Lessons (Ski or Snowboard, Ages 16+)
Full Day Group Lesson: $168, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. includes lunch
Half Day Group Lesson: $128, 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Rates are for lesson only. Lessons do not include equipment or lift ticket.
- Allow yourself plenty of time to park, use the restroom, and get rental equipment (if needed). Check-in with the sales desk at least 30 minutes prior to your lesson start time.
- Lessons start promptly at their designated time, late arrivals up to 30 minutes may be blended into a class already in session.
- Late arrivals more than 30 minutes late will be treated as a no-show and are non-refundable.
- Gratuities are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.
- Classes are assigned by age and ability level. Not sure of your Ability Level? You will need to know this for online reservations. Check our Ability Level Assessment
Reservations are recommended for all lessons. Reservations are accepted online at least 48 hours in advance. If you need to cancel, reservations must be cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time. If a cancellation is made within 48 hours of the lesson, a cancellation fee equaling 50% of the lesson price will be charged. No-shows are non-refundable.
Walk-ins are welcome but lesson availability is not guaranteed. Check with an agent at our Snowsports School registration desk for availability.
For questions regarding lessons email email@example.com or call 360.663.3037 (phones lines staffed during winter season only)