ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING LATE-SEPTEMBER
EVERYONE – FROM BEGINNERS TO EXPERTS – CAN BENEFIT FROM A PRIVATE LESSON
Personalized attention and customized coaching are what you can expect with private lessons. We’ll pair you with the perfect instructor so that you and your friends or family can learn comfortably and maximize the most of your time on the mountain.
You are eligible for a FREE hour-long ski or snowboard demo during your private lesson while availability lasts. Ask your instructor for more details.
Private Lesson Rates (1-5 people)
All Day: $695, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Half Day (AM or PM): $395, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Allow yourself plenty of time to park, use the restroom, and get rental equipment (if needed). Check-in with the sales desk at least 30 minutes prior to your lesson start time.
- Lessons start promptly at their designated time, late arrivals up to 30 minutes may be blended into a class already in session.
- Late arrivals more than 30 minutes will be treated as a no-show and are non-refundable.
- Gratuities are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.
- Classes are assigned by age and ability level. Not sure of your Ability Level? You will need to know this for online reservations. Check our Ability Level Assessment
Reservations are recommended for all lessons. Reservations are accepted online at least 48 hours in advance. If you need to cancel, reservations must be cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time. If a cancellation is made within 48 hours of the lesson, a cancellation fee equaling 50% of the lesson price will be charged. No-shows are non-refundable.
Walk-ins are welcome but lesson availability is not guaranteed. Check with a sales agent at our Snowsports School registration desk for availability.
For questions regarding lessons email email@example.com or call 360.663.3037 (phones lines staffed during winter season only)