IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR HOLIDAY RV PARKING 12/22/17-1/1/18
Due to holiday demand and parking constraints, overflow RV parking in F lot has been limited to a select number of designed spots and were allocated to those who were on the top of the wait list. This applies to the holiday period between December 22, 2017 and January 1, 2018. The RV Hosts have contacted everyone who is at the top of the wait list and will be issued a tag for F lot. All overflow RV parking spots in F lot are full. If you have not heard from the RV Hosts then you will not be able to bring your RV up during the holiday period. F lot will be closed off to preserve the lot for day use parking so if you don’t have a tag for the designated area you will not be able to park your RV in the lot and you will face a $500 boot removal fee. The rest of the season F lot will be available for overflow parking when B lot is full, and spots will be available on a first come basis. We apologize for this change although we feel it is necessary due to the large volume of inquires and peak holiday demand.
YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
When your home away from home sits on wheels we’ve got you covered. Park within walking distance of the ski slopes and wake to the sound of avalanche control work instead of an alarm clock. The RV lot is like a small mountain community, you’ll meet new people and make new friends in no time.
All RV’s and Campers must park along the west bank of B lot, which is on the right side of the road as you approach the resort. All sites are available on a first come basis. To maximize use of space, all sites will be assigned by hosts. First come first serve does not mean you choose wherever you want to park. It just means no reservations. Of the 70 RV slots in B-lot, 32 sites are dual 50/30amp and 38 sites are 30amp. When B lot electrical sites fill up, we will use F lot for overflow parking (non-power sites only). Parking in F lot is otherwise not permitted.
2017-2018 Nightly Fees:
$40 per night (all B lot RV sites now have power hookups)
$30 per night (overflow RV parking in F lot when B lot is full – restricted to reservations only during the holiday period, please see message above)
**REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED UPON ARRIVAL AT THE SHACK USING THE ENVELOPES AND DROP BOX. FAILURE TO REGISTER UPON ARRIVAL WILL RESULT IN A $100 BOOT REMOVAL FEE IN ADDITION TO PAYING FOR YOUR SITE**
2017-2018 Holiday Reservations – SOLD OUT
There is a 10 night reservation block between Christmas and New Years, all designated power sites are sold out an the wait list is full. Overflow RV parking in F Lot will be available on a first come basis during the holiday block. There is no power in F lot. This is the only time we accept reservations, otherwise spaces are first come.
- All RV’s must park along the West edge of B Lot, by the power hook-up spots, in a single row only
- RV parking in F Lot is only permitted along the East edge of the lot when B lot is FULL
- No overnight RV parking in A, C, D or E Lots
- There is a 14 day limit on overnight RV stays
- There is no dump or water station available at Crystal, all RV’S must be self contained. The closest dump station is in Enumclaw at Ron’s Auto Care Center on Griffen Street, they have propane too!
- There are RV Hosts on-site to monitor things and make sure the rules are being followed
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items, RV’s or vehicles left in the parking lot
- RV must be occupied each night or it will be considered abandoned and will be impounded at owner’s expense
- RV parking in F Lot is permitted along the East edge only, and only if B lot is fully occupied
- Payment is due upon check-in. Crystal Mountain will place a locking boot on RV’s/vehicles failing to properly pay. There is a $100 fee to have the boot removed in addition to the regular $40 overnight fee.
- No parking of any vehicles or RV’s in the middle of B lot. All RV’s must be parked along the West bank of B Lot in numbered spaces only. Extra vehicles are to be parked on the South end of B lot. The locking boots will also be used on improperly parked vehicles.
- Your RV may only occupy one space, and only one RV per space. This includes awnings, slides, etc.
- Quiet time is 10pm – 8am. Please be respectful of your neighbors in the RV community.
- Fires are only allowed in raised propane pits. No wood campfires.
- Dogs must be attended and picked up after. Dog waste bags are provided in the RV Registration Shelter. Please do not let them run free without supervision. Dogs may not be tied to RV and left unattended when RV is unoccupied.
- Please take pride in your campsite and keep it free of trash and empties.
- Sites may not be saved.
- Cutting or disturbing any living vegetation is not allowed.
- Failure to comply with CM regulations may result in loss of RV camping privileges for the remainder of the season.
- Plan on staying the entire day of check out. You are not guaranteed space to maneuver and pull out while B lot is filled with day use cars. On high volume days, parking attendants may park a row of cars in front of the RV’s.
All tow vehicles and extra cars from the RV’s must be parked in the overnight parking area along the south bank of B lot in front of the Waste Water Treatment Plant. There is no charge for this.
If you have questions during your stay please contact the RV Hosts John & Cheryl or stop by the new office attached to the pay station and leave a message. Phone: 253-561-2134 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org