Availability is First Come/First Serve except for the Christmas/New Years Holiday block (see below).
When your home away from home sits on wheels we’ve got you covered. Park within walking distance of the ski slopes and wake to the sound of avalanche control work instead of an alarm clock. The RV lot is like a small mountain community, you’ll meet new people and make new friends in no time.
All RV’s and Campers must park along the west bank of B lot, which is on the right side of the road as you approach the resort. All sites are available on a first come basis. To maximize use of space, all sites will be assigned by hosts. First come first serve does not mean you choose wherever you want to park. It just means no reservations. Of the 70 RV slots in B-lot, 32 sites are dual 50/30amp and 38 sites are 30amp. When B lot electrical sites fill up, we will use F lot for overflow parking (non-power sites only). Parking in F lot is otherwise not permitted.
**REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED UPON ARRIVAL AT THE SHACK USING THE ENVELOPES AND DROP BOX. FAILURE TO REGISTER UPON ARRIVAL WILL RESULT IN A $100 BOOT REMOVAL FEE IN ADDITION TO PAYING FOR YOUR SITE**
2017-2018 Nightly Fees:
$40 per night (all B lot RV sites now have power hookups)
$30 per night (overflow RV parking in F lot when B lot is full – no power hookups)
Reservations will be for 10 nights as a block only. RV must occupy site all nights, no splitting between different RV’s or people. The block will begin Friday, December 22nd and end January 1, 2018.
A) Reservations will be accepted by email to email@example.com only (only one site may be requested per email)
B) May be requested beginning November 5th, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. sharp
C) Requests received time stamped prior to 9:00 a.m. will be invalid and returned to sender with a note.
D) Request must include:
RV type, length and number of slideouts (if any)
RV license plate number
E) If receiving a reservation, payment info will be taken with a follow up phone call
F) All sites are assigned by host to best utilize the spaces and footage.
Reservations will not be accepted for MLK weekend or President’s weekend.
- All RV’s must park along the West edge of B Lot, by the power hook-up spots, in a single row only
- RV parking in F Lot is only permitted along the East edge of the lot when B lot is FULL
- No overnight RV parking in A, C, D or E Lots
- There is a 14 day limit on overnight RV stays
- There is no dump or water station available at Crystal so take care of those needs before you arrive. The closest dump station is in Enumclaw at Ron’s Auto Care Center on Griffen Street, they have propane too!
- There are RV Hosts on-site to monitor things and make sure the rules are being followed
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items, RV’s or vehicles left in the parking lot
- RV must be occupied each night or it will be considered abandoned and will be impounded at owner’s expense
- RV parking in F Lot is permitted along the East edge only, and only if B lot is fully occupied
- Payment is due upon check-in. Crystal Mountain will place a locking boot on RV’s/vehicles failing to properly pay. There is a $100 fee to have the boot removed in addition to the regular $40 overnight fee.
- No parking of any vehicles or RV’s in the middle of B lot. All RV’s must be parked along the West bank of B Lot in numbered spaces only. Extra vehicles are to be parked on the South end of B lot. The locking boots will also be used on improperly parked vehicles.
- Your RV may only occupy one space, and only one RV per space. This includes awnings, slides, etc.
- Quiet time is 10pm – 8am. Please be respectful of your neighbors in the RV community.
- Dogs must be attended and picked up after. Dog waste bags are provided in the RV Registration Shelter. Please do not let them run free without supervision. Dogs may not be tied to RV and left unattended when RV is unoccupied.
- Please take pride in your campsite and keep it free of trash and empties.
- Sites may not be saved.
- Cutting or disturbing any living vegetation is not allowed.
- Failure to comply with CM regulations may result in loss of RV camping privileges for the remainder of the season.
- Plan on staying the entire day of check out. You are not guaranteed space to maneuver and pull out while B lot is filled with day use cars. On high volume days, parking attendants may park a row of cars in front of the RV’s.
All tow vehicles and extra cars from the RV’s must be parked in the overnight parking area along the south bank of B lot in front of the Waste Water Treatment Plant. There is no charge for this.
If you have questions during your stay please contact the RV Hosts John & Cheryl or stop by the new office attached to the pay station and leave a message. Phone: 253-561-2134 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org