Crystal Mountain is located just 6 miles from the entrance to Mount Rainier National Park and offers 70 electrical power sites along the bank in the B parking lot, and many more non-hookup parking spots. Hookup sites are $40 per night and non-hookup tent camping is $25 per night.
The forest atmosphere, along with mountain creeks and lakes, makes for a perfect weekend or week long getaway. Wildlife such as large deer are often spotted around the resort. Have lunch at the Summit House, Washington’s highest restaurant, for unbeatable views of Mt. Rainier, take a scenic ride on the Mt. Rainier Gondola, hike one of the many trails at the resort, play a round of disc golf or simply sit back by the Silver Creek that meanders along the RV hookups.
The electrical hook-up sites are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. All RV’s must park on the West edge (treed edge), by the power hook-up spots. Tents may also set up camp near the electrical hook-ups for the non-hookup fee.
Summer 2018 Rates (no reservations):
Overnight RV Hook-Up: $40 per night
Tent Camping: $25 per night
Please check in and register at the marked pay station upon arrival. Credit card payments are accepted during regular business hours in Guest Services. There is a 14 day limit on overnight stays in ‘B’ lot. All dogs must be on a leash at all times and please pick up after your pet. There’s no dump or water station available at Crystal so take care of those needs before you arrive. Restrooms are open during regular business hours at the bottom level of the Base Lodge. The nearest location to dump waste is in Enumclaw at Ron’s Auto Care Center on 435 Griffin Avenue.
- All RV’s must park along the West edge of B Lot, by the power hook-up spots, in a single row only
- There is a 14 day limit on overnight RV stays
- There is no dump or water station available at Crystal so take care of those needs before you arrive
- There are daytime parking attendants on-site to monitor things and make sure the rules are being followed
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items, RV’s or vehicles left in the parking lot
- RV must be occupied each night or it will be considered abandoned and will be impounded at owner’s expense
- Payment is due upon check-in. Crystal Mountain will place locking boots on vehicles failing to properly pay. There is a $100 fee to have the boot removed from your vehicle in addition to the regular camping fee.
- No parking of any vehicles or RV’s in the middle of B lot. All RV’s must be parked along the West bank of B Lot in numbered spaces only. Extra vehicles are to be parked on the South end of B lot. The locking boots will also be used on improperly parked vehicles.
- Your RV may only occupy one space, and only one RV per space. This includes awnings, slides, etc.
- Quiet time is 10pm – 8am. Please be respectful of your neighbors in the RV community.
- Wood fires are not allowed. Propane fires in raised self-contained pits are permitted and must be in the parking lot area, clear of danger to trees and RV’s.
- Dogs must be attended and picked up after. Dog waste bags are provided in the RV Registration Shelter. Please do not let them run free without supervision. Dogs may not be tied to RV and left unattended when RV is unoccupied.
- Please take pride in your campsite and keep it free of trash.
- Sites may not be saved.
- Cutting or disturbing any living vegetation is not allowed.
All tow vehicles and extra cars from the RVs must be parked in the overnight parking area next to the sewer plant. Any vehicles such as suv’s, vans etc which are being occupied overnight need to park in the RV parking along the bank. Standard overnight fees apply.
Camping Near Crystal Mountain
Sand Flats Camping
Camping area just before Crystal Mountain Resort off the Crystal Mountain Boulevard. Look for sign on the right hand side at the top of Crystal Mountain Blvd. 10 units, no picnic tables. This campground accesses trails around Crystal Mountain and the Norse Peak Wilderness. This area is usually snow free from June through September.
Silver Springs Campground
Located off of highway 410 near the base of the Crystal Mountain Blvd and entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park. 56 units, picnic shelters, drinking water and garbage service available. Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Reservations are recommended.
The Dalles Campground
Located off of highway 410, west of Crystal Mountain Boulevard. 44 units, picnic shelters, drinking water and garbage service available. Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Reservations are recommended.
If you have questions during your stay please see Guest Services or give us a call 360.663.3050