WHERE THE FUN BEGINS
If this your first time skiing or snowboarding? This coaching session provides you with both fun and fundamentals. Designed to help novice skiers and riders learn the basics from equipment 101, to the fundamental skills necessary to enjoy our easiest green runs.
What to expect:
- Learn about your equipment and the mountain environment
- Coaching on how to stop and how to get up from a fall
- Learn how to make turns of all sizes
- Gain confidence with rhythm and speed
- Instruction on getting on and off a chairlift
First Day Experience (All Ages)
Half Day Morning Lesson: $128, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Half Day Afternoon Lesson: $128, 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Rates include half-day lesson, Discovery lift ticket and equipment rental.
- Allow yourself plenty of time to park, use the restroom, and get rental equipment (if needed). Check-in with the sales desk at least 30 minutes prior to your lesson start time.
- Lessons start promptly at their designated time, late arrivals up to 30 minutes may be blended into a class already in session.
- Late arrivals more than 30 minutes will be treated as a no-show and are non-refundable.
- Gratuities are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.
- Classes are assigned by age and ability level. Not sure of your Ability Level? You will need to know this for online reservations. Check our Ability Level Assessment
Reservations are recommended for all lessons. Reservations are accepted online at least 48 hours in advance. If you need to cancel, reservations must be cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time. If a cancellation is made within 48 hours of the lesson, a cancellation fee equaling 50% of the lesson price will be charged. No-shows are non-refundable.
Walk-ins are welcome but lesson availability is not guaranteed. Check with a sales agent at our Snowsports School registration desk for availability.
For questions regarding lessons email email@example.com or call 360.663.3037 (phones lines staffed during winter season only)