WHERE THE FUN BEGINS
Is this your first time skiing or snowboarding? This coaching session provides you with both fun and fundamentals. Designed to help novice skiers and riders learn the basics from equipment 101, to the fundamental skills necessary to enjoy our easiest green runs.
What to expect:
- Learn about your equipment and the mountain environment
- Coaching on how to stop and how to get up from a fall
- Learn how to make turns of all sizes
- Gain confidence with rhythm and speed
- Instruction on getting on and off a chairlift
First Day Experience (All Ages)
Half Day Morning Lesson: $128, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Half Day Afternoon Lesson: $128, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Rates include half-day lesson, Discovery lift ticket and equipment rental.
- Allow yourself plenty of time to park, use the restroom, and get rental equipment (if needed).
- Registration closes 30-minutes prior to lesson start time. Please allow plenty of time for registration.
- Lessons start promptly at their designated time.
- Gratuities are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.
- Classes are assigned by age and ability level.
Lesson are available daily through our Snowsports School Registration Desk only. Reservations for daily lesson are not offered at this time. Please give yourself plenty of time to register. Our sales desk opens at 8:00am.
For questions regarding lessons email [email protected] or call 360.663.3037