ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING LATE-SEPTEMBER
WHERE FUN BEGINS
Learning to ski means more than just getting into a new sport. It means exploring the outdoors, gaining confidence, meeting new friends and developing skills that will follow you through the rest of your life. This is what your child can expect when enrolling in CRYSTAL KIDS. It is our goal to give you and your family an experience that will create a “Lifetime of Memories.”
Full Day: $178, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. includes lunch
Half Day (AM or PM): $138, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Rates include lesson and a complimentary child lift ticket. Lessons do not include equipment. Equipment is available for an additional $25. Your child will be properly fitted with gear once they are checked into Crystal Kids.
For The Parents Guide to Crystal Kids CLICK HERE
Little Foot Program (Age 3, Ski Only)
Through our Little Foot program, your 3 year old will have a fun-filled day while receiving individualized attention and instruction. This program is for 3 year olds that are potty trained and willing to participate. Children will ski in small groups with one on-snow session in the morning and one in the afternoon. The environment is paced specifically for three year olds. Indoor sessions will focus on ski development with games and activities including ski boots and skis on feet.
- Participants will learn lifelong fundamentals of a fun new sport. They will also interact with other kids and learn team work.
- Participants will gain confidence as they learn how to stop, turn, and get up from a fall.
- Parents can entrust entrust their kids to highly-qualified, well-trained instructors, giving parents the opportunity to treat themselves to a personal Snowsports lesson of their own.
Big Foot Program (Ages 4-6, Ski Only)
Our goal is to assist your 4-6 year old child in developing solid technique in a fun, safe and confidence-building environment. We also strive to have classes formed based on age and ability level.
- Instill lifelong fundamentals with teachings of a new sport, social interaction, and an introduction to working in a team environment setting.
- Treat them to newfound confidence as they learn how to stop, turn, and get up from a fall.
- Entrust them with highly-qualified, well-trained instructors giving you an opportunity to treat yourself to a personal Snowsports lesson for yourself!
- Allow yourself plenty of time to park, use the restroom, and get rental equipment (if needed). Check-in with the sales desk at least 30 minutes prior to your lesson start time.
- Lessons start promptly at their designated time, late arrivals up to 30 minutes may be blended into a class already in session.
- Late arrivals more than 30 minutes will be treated as a no-show and are non-refundable.
- Gratuities are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.
- Classes are assigned by age and ability level. Not sure of your Ability Level? You will need to know this for online reservations. Check our Ability Level Assessment.
Reservations are recommended for all lessons. Reservations are accepted online at least 48 hours in advance. If you need to cancel, reservations must be cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time. If a cancellation is made within 48 hours of the lesson, a cancellation fee equaling 50% of the lesson price will be charged. No-shows are non-refundable.
Walk-ins are welcome but lesson availability is not guaranteed. Check with a sales agent at our Snowsports School registration desk for availability.
For questions regarding lessons email email@example.com or call 360.663.3037 (phones lines staffed during winter season only).