KIDS CLUB – WHERE FUN BEGINS
Registration for 2019-2020 will open in September.
Learning to ski means more than just getting into a new sport. It means exploring the outdoors, gaining confidence, meeting new friends and developing skills that will follow you through the rest of your life. This is what your child can expect when enrolling in Kids Club. It is our goal to give you and your family an experience that will create a “Lifetime of Memories.”
Half Day (AM or PM):
Rates include lesson and a complimentary child lift ticket. Lessons do not include equipment. Equipment is available for an additional $25. Your child will be properly fitted with gear once they are checked in.
For The Parents Guide to Kids Club CLICK HERE
Our goal is to assist your 4-6 year old child in developing solid technique in a fun, safe and confidence-building environment. We also strive to have classes formed based on age and ability level.
- Instill lifelong fundamentals with teachings of a new sport, social interaction, and an introduction to working in a team environment setting.
- Treat them to newfound confidence as they learn how to stop, turn, and get up from a fall.
- Entrust them with highly-qualified, well-trained instructors giving you an opportunity to treat yourself to a personal Snowsports lesson for yourself!
- Allow yourself plenty of time to park, use the restroom, and get registered.
- Lessons start promptly at their designated time. Please have your child checked in to Crystal Kids 30-min prior to beginning of lesson.
- Gratuities are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.
- Classes are assigned by age and ability level. Not sure of your Ability Level? Check our Ability Levels chart.
Lesson are available daily through our Snowsports School Registration Desk only. Reservations for daily lesson are not offered at this time. Please give yourself plenty of time to register. We recommend arriving to register at least 1-hour prior to your lesson start time. Our sales desk opens at 8:00am.
For questions regarding lessons email [email protected] or call 360.663.3037