We believe the more, the merrier. From scenic gondola rides to group lunches and group-friendly activities our coordinator will help you plan a very memorable day.
Group Gondola Tickets
Take the whole gang for a scenic ride on the Mt. Rainier Gondola. Once at the top you can marvel at the view of Mt. Rainier and the Cascade Range, enjoy a picnic or go for a walk along the ridge. You’ll also have access to miles hiking trails for a more adventurous way to return to the base.
2018 Group Rates
Save $2 Midweek, plus get one free ticket for every 15 purchased!
Adults (13-64) $22
Youth (4-12) $10
Senior (65+) $18
Child (0-3) Free (always free, doesn’t count towards group numbers, must have a ticket)
Group discount not valid on weekends or holidays.
Policies & Guidelines for Scenic Gondola Groups:
- Scenic gondola rates are available to groups with 15 or more participants, Mon-Fri only.
- One complimentary ticket is offered for every 15 tickets purchased (16th is free)
- Rates are only valid when organized a minimum of 3 days prior to your trip date
- Tickets may be picked up in Guest Services on the day of your trip or sent in advance with 7 business days’ notice and a $7.50 UPS shipping and handling fee
- Tickets must be purchased using a single form of payment
- Tickets must be picked up and distributed by the organizer
- Three days notice is required for cancellation. No shows will be charged a $50 cancellation fee, which can is waived if trip is rescheduled
Gondola may not operate in certain weather conditions and without notice. Please check the website or call ahead (360) 663-3050 for the most current operating details.
Group Sales: (360) 663-3015
Email for information: [email protected]
- Please do not feed the wildlife, it is harmful to their health
- Bring a warm layer. It can get cold at night, even on the hot days
- Wear comfortable footwear with good traction
- We recommend that you use the restroom at the bottom of the gondola before you head up. Restrooms are available at the top, however outdoor stairs are required
- Wear sunscreen. Remember, you’re at a much higher elevation
- Bring your camera!